Wordless Wednesday: Birds of a Feather

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
flock together. . . .
 If you have a Wordless Wednesday post, please consider becoming a follower of "Of Woods and Words" and link up below!

This neck of the woods has always been a haven for an assortment of characters who just wouldn't quite fit into the mainstream life. One such character was a man named Al who became so good at popping by your house just as you were sitting down to supper that he earned himself the nickname, Al "the man who came to dinner."

I think our little pine marten friend has started to turn into "the (furry) man who came to dinner." From now on, I shall call him Al. 


Ah, the freeloading life is the good life.

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found you, I will stop by often for inspiration and to see what is going on in your neck of the woods.
    Blessings,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, he's so adorable!!! I've never seen one before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails