November Sponsor Round-Up: Thankfulness Edition

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Holy jamoly, it's nearly the middle of November already! Before much more of this month passes us by, I want to introduce you to some of the lovely ladies who are hanging out with me this November over on my sidebar. To shake things up a little bit, I asked each of them to share what they're thankful for this month. Very apropos, don't you think? ;)

Today, I'm thankful that the sun came out, even for the briefest of whiles. The sunshine gave me the little burst of energy I needed to through my day's to-do list and it also meant I didn't have to start a fire in the woodstove until after sundown. Winning!

By the by, wanna be part of the next sponsor round-up? Check out sponsorship options here or email me to discuss swaps. 


Lynn of Turnips 2 Tangerines
Turnips 2 Tangerines

Hi, I'm Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines. You can always find me in my Little Kitchen in the Big Woods of Northern WI, making family favorites. Stop by and join me.

I am thankful for the love and joy that my family brings to my life. 

Right now Lynn has a Winter Giveaway going on. You could win a Nordic Ware Snowman Baking Pan, 16 oz Door County Seasonal Coffee, Two (2) Holiday mugs filled with Peppermint Candies. Check it out!

Eline of Eline S.
 Hi I'm Eline! I'm from Belgium and I'm studying tourism and recreation/leisure management. After my schoolwork I love to make my own jewelry. This blog is about my shop, my creations, cool craft tutorials and I show people where I found my inspiration. Through my blog I hope to meet other creative people.

I'm very thankful for my new 'secondhand' car. I am also very happy I could help as a volunteer on the Etsy booth on The festival of Creativity in Turnhout.

Zalika of Hope and Sugar

Hi this is Zalika. Hope & Sugar focuses on Self-development. It is a personal blog where I share my thoughts an lessons from life experiences.

I am thankful for all my existing friends and also all the new friends I made because of blogging.


Hannah of Thirsty World Designs

I'm an artist and blogger from North Carolina, and Thirsty World Designs revolves around my daily adventures, however big or small!  It's has a lot of my photography and local places, events, or cuisine as its subject!  I try to blog about all kinds of topics but it all ends up circling around the art and people closest to me!

I am beyond thankful for this beautiful season we've had, as well as the job I have received that is actually in my career field as a recent college graduate!

Tell me: What are you thankful for this November?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails