Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday

Friday, November 29, 2013
At last, we can turn up the holiday tunes, pull out the Christmas ornaments and settle in for a month or so of Yuletide spirit. You know what that means - time to pull out the naughty and nice list and start that holiday shopping. All weekend long, you can enjoy free shipping at my Etsy shop  - where you'll find all sorts of hand knit goodness to stuff into stocking or for a lovely handmade present for some lucky lady in your life.

And check out the supply section of my shop if you're all like, "But Ada, I already know how to knit. Why on God's green earth would I pay you for something I could make myself?" You can snag some pretty good deals on brand spanking new yarn and other supplies at the moment because I got a little crazy with the stash busting this morning.

Happy Holidays! Thank you for considering shopping small and local!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails