Have You Seen, or Have You Heard?

Wednesday, July 1, 2015
YOU GUYS!!

It's been quiet around these parts. Like, real quiet. I know. I know! I could hear those crickets chirping too.

But there's a reason it's been all hush, hush and mum's the word around here. Slowly but surely over the last year, the big cogs of life have been turning towards a big new chapter for Andy and myself and rather than jinx the whole thing by blogging vaguely about it, it seemed wiser to just keep quiet until things actually came to fruition.

But now, it's official. A couple weeks ago, we purchased Tuscarora Lodge and Canoe Outfitters in northeastern Minnesota on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. The business is located just a few miles down the Gunflint Trail from where Of Woods and Words has been headquartered all these years.

Photo by Anne Victoria Photography
It's a big, exciting, and somewhat scary change, especially since we're transitioning into our new roles as business owners during the busy summer season. Still, we couldn't be more thrilled. If you happen to be looking for a canoe or Northwoods cabin this summer, we hope you'll consider working with us.  Even if you don't have any Minnesota vacation plans, you can still follow along on Facebook to get your daily fix of moose and wildflower photos.


With this new adventure, my time with Of Woods and Words has come to a close. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed my time with this little blog and how much all you dear readers mean to me. Don't worry, you can still find me blogging over at the Tuscarora website. I'll be posting regularly with content very similar to what you've come to expect on these pages, just with a little extra dose of resort ownership thrown in. I hope to see you around. 

Thank you so much for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails